With help from friends and family (hem...hem... by help I mean taking some of their blog ideas...) our blog is coming along quite nicely! I just wanted to tell a short anecdote about the first song on the playlist...
I've never been a huge country fan in the past, but it's slowly grown on me. I was driving in the car the other to pick up Boston from work when I decided, "I want to listen to the radio instead of my normal cd route." So I randomly turned on the radio to a station and the banjo to the beginning of a familiar song came on. "Hey, I know this song," I thought, "and I like it!" As I listened to the words, I got SO happy!! This is EXACTLY how I feel about Boston!! This seems to happen a lot when you find that special person in your life, it happens to me all the time haha. But never quite like this song, it explains much better than I could the way that I feel about him. So that's how it became first on our playlist :)
I know I talk about Boston a lot... I hope that's ok. I just love him so much and often can't contain it! Thanks for reading :)



wow! country and jessi?! schweet...always growing and changing, right moley :) i LOVE your blog and am soo grateful to be able to see into your life so so far away i love you and miss you and am soo proud of both of you! all of us are grateful for boston, let me tell you!
ReplyDeleteby the way, who the heck is mimi? it better be me (your ma)
ReplyDeleteCute pic guys! I'm with your mom...country and Jess? It's a fun song, I like it too! Sometimes music just says it the best...I also like the next one as well, "The Luckiest"
ReplyDeletecute blog!! good to hear things are going Great!! miss ya and love ya!
ReplyDelete