Friday, June 19, 2009

I just want to give a shout out to my sweet husband, Boston:

You are the man of my dreams.  I love you so much, sweetheart.  You are the greatest blessing I could have in my life, and I am a much better person being at your side than before I knew you.  In my every need, you are there to console me, advise me, counsel with me, be tender and compassionate and loving towards me, and ultimately fill that place in my heart that was missing before we knew each other.  The Lord knew that I needed/need you, and He is so merciful to have blessed me with the most  perfect person for me.  I feel His incredible love for me in large part through you, and I feel so honored to be your wife forever.  You are my fondest dream I have longed for since before I knew you, my truest earthly friend, and the one who I want to spend forever with.  Thank you for loving me, and for constantly showing it the way you do.  Never have a met a man as patient, tender, loving and kind as you are, and I know Goodness and Love more as I get to know you more.  My love for you grows each day... I always want to be around you!!  I am so blessed to have you in my life.  I love you more than I could ever express, and I'm sure that will only grow with time.  You are beautiful, strong, handsome, wonderful, dedicated, and everything good.  

How I love you!   


YNAF,
Bo-Ba

No comments:

Post a Comment