Up till now Jess has done all the blogging for us, but I am so excited about getting into the public relations program at BYU that I wanted to tell you myself! Well, I guess I just did. Yep, sure enough, I was accepted into the program here at BYU and will begin my classes for the major in May. So, thank you to everyone who was so kind in praying for me to have this opportunity, I sure appreciate it.
But wait... there's more! I decided to do public relations during my sophomore/junior year, so I had already finished most of my generals, and can now focus most of my attention on my major classes. And as I have gone over my class schedule for my major, I realized that I can actually finish school by April 2011. I will finish with a degree in Communications (Public Relations) and a minor in business! I can also do one or two internships during Fall and Winter semesters. That means I only have one year of school left after this semester and I'm done. Boy, that is a good feeling.
So thank you again to everyone who was praying for me and rooting for me to get into the program. I am excited to get started in the classes, get my degree, and move out into that scary world where jobs are hard to find! Well, hopefully they wont be too hard to find by May of 2011... I guess we'll just have to see.
We love you all and wish you the very best in all you do. May the Lord bless you in all your endeavors!
Boston and Jess Blake



Congrats, Boston!
ReplyDelete