I forgot to mention on top of everything else I'm excited for about Fall... that I officially registered for classes at UVU for Spring 2010 (beginning in January)!!! I'm SO EXCITED to go to school! I'm taking: Ballet, Math, American Heritage, English and Health. I'm Majoring in Community Health so that I can build up credits to transfer to BYU to major in Nutrition one day! I'd like to be a Dietitian (thanks, Dad, for the inspiration!) and help people through body image counseling, as well as self-awareness/conscientiousness. It takes knowing yourself to love yourself, just as it can take knowing someone to love them greatly! I also want to say that I'm glad I've been encouraged to start keeping up the blog (thanks Lacey, Tristan, Jen and everyone who's blogs have inspired me to keep it going! It'll take some time to keep it up, but pictures will be here sooner or later I promise!
Boston is also doing really well in his classes this semester. He's always studying so hard, and goes to his major's (Public Relations) meetings CONSTANTLY to get involved, show his interest, and ultimately learn all he can about being a good PR guy! We're working on getting him what we call "PR glasses" so that he can look spiffy once he's accepted into the program (which he'll be applying for next semester... when that time gets here we'll be asking for all of your prayers that he'll make it in!) I know he'll do great! He's very good with people, and has the patience and foresight that's needed in this particular field of study (somethings I definitely don't have!). I'm very proud of him and he's WAY excited about what he's doing.
we're also looking for him to find a job...if we don't find one this week, he'll go back to morning custodial. This is a 4 a.m.-7:30 a.m. cleaning job on BYU campus. PLEASE pray for him to find a job to fit around is school schedule so that he doesn't have to do this... We understand that it may be necessary, and he has done it before, but it's hard to see him get so little sleep. It get rough on his body especially because he kind of has a weaker immune system, so he may get sick a lot this semester with getting less sleep. Anyways, it'd be wonderful if he could find something else in the daytime...all of your prayers are very much appreciated. If not, thank you for your prayers of his well-being!
Well, everyone, thank you for reading! We love you all so much and miss everyone!
Love, Jess and Boston
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



my moley!! this is so lovely, thanks for opening it back up...i love you guys so much and am soo glad to be able to peek into the private lives of jess & boston :) love, ma
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom! We're glad to share it with you! :)
ReplyDeleteyay!! so happy you are going back to school for something u love!! Cant wait for new pictures! Good luck Boston in finding a job... we hope u find something u can enjoy doing :) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteJesi I love your blog, it's so much fun to read. I love you and Boston so much-you were meant for each other! Grammy
ReplyDeleteyay you blogged!! even tho we just live downstairs it will be fun to see what you guys are up to!
ReplyDeleteI agree! I love reading your blog. My sister in law is a dietician - she majored in nutrition from BYU, too! I think you'll really like. She loves it!
ReplyDelete