I've decided that in honor of Autumn time (beautiful leaves and colors, cool & crisp weather, wonderful smells, etc!) to update my blog and REALLY try hard to keep doing just that! I want to say how EXCITED I am to be working at In-N-Out (it really is what a hamburger's all about!!). I have to say that I gave 5 Guys burgers a try... not too impressed... I mean, it tasted good and I enjoyed that burger, but I CANNOT wait for In-N-Out burgers!!!!! Woo hoo! we're training all this week and should be opening by the 19th of this month! So everyone get ready for some numm-mee on the way!
I also want to say how excited I am for Fall/Autumn time! Every time I go outside I get so happy to be alive and in this kind of beautiful place called Utah! It seriously is gorgeous here around this time. I think Thanksgiving is one of my al time favorite seasons, maybe even more than Christmas because Christmas gets a little commercial and chaotic. We'll try not to let that happen this year though, for us at least. So Thanksgiving's gotta be tied with Easter, with all of its beauty and colors and remembering what life is all about with the Resurrection! Any holiday that helps us be reminded of the Savior is up there in my favorites.
Boston and I will be here in Utah for Thanksgiving with the Hughes side of the family, and will be figuring out what we're doing for Christmas when it get s a little closer. Texas? California? Utah? We'll see.
I hope you guys like the new blog page, I sure do! All of my favorite colors wrapped up in one page with cute decorations for a great holiday....I don't know if blogging can get better than that!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey Jess!! Love the new look to the page!! i am sooo excited for Thanksgiving too. i love it because its a time for family and friends and lots of yummy food :) Love u guys!
ReplyDelete