Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Excited About It!

Hey everyone... these pictures can be kinda funny looking so unless you're okay at looking really close at my face, don't watch the slideshow! But I figure most people would want to share in my joy with me about FINALLY finding a face product that works for my face! Have I tried Proactiv? Yes. Have I gone to the dermatologist and taken meds? Yes. Shots in the face? Yes. Other face products, including Benzaclin, Acne Free and most typical brands? Yes. Mary-Kay, Clinique....etc! Yes yes yes!
I finally have been blessed to try a free trial of IQ Derma: Clear Remedy. It's a 3 step acne system (no acetone...thank you! Acetone burns my flesh!!) that has a face wash, acne lotion and a moisturizing lotion. It's powerful stuff, but it works! My face isn't over oiling or completely drying out! (It's a little dry, but you take what it comes with if it works, right? Hardly any peeling, and doesn't make my face "stiff" when I smile!) I've had huge blemishes, called cystic acne, since I was about 15. These can become mountains on your face if you have this type of acne, as you've probably seen at one point or another on my own face. Well, because acne is genetic, you can wash your face everyday and night and still have it continuously. But I've been blessed to find something that IS helping, and I felt so good about it when I read what it was about! After I got it in the mail and tried it for the first time, it smelled so yummy and I actually "felt" it work on my face! My rosacea is still prominent, but IQ Derma helps keep it under more control than any other things I've tried! With make-up on, it's hardly noticeable at all! Again, some of these pictures are kind of errr not-so-attractive since I usually take them at about midnight and am completely tired from the day. I also sometimes have "raccoon eyes" from my mascara smearing. Haha. Bear with me.





Can you tell the difference?? I saw some of my closest friends (Katie and Brooke) on Day 2 who've known me since at least age 14 and see me periodically and they both mentioned how much my face has cleared up without me having to say I was using a new product at all! That was on the 2nd day!! I had used the product twice!!! Anyways, you can say I'm a big fan of IQ Derma and I won't stop you. I'm just amazed because I had been fine with my acne, fallen in love with it, gotten engaged, got married with it, and lived almost from my first year in high school thru my first year of marriage with it, and finally was ready for it to be gone or at least under my control. I actually decided to pray for help with it and then soon after found the free trial online. I am always amazed at how much our Heavenly Father knows us, and wants to bless our lives. This is one of His ways of showing it! Thanks you guys for reading/watching! I hope the pictures didn't gross you out or anything :) I'm planning on posting another slideshow at the end of the first 30 days of using it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment