On another note, Fall semester at BYU has ended, with Boston getting the grades he was hoping to! I can't remember each letter grade exactly, only that he did very well in all of his classes. Winter semester at BYU has started, which means that Spring semester at UVU has began as well. This means, and I am proud to announce, that I am officially for the first time a freshman at a University! I love all of my classes- every teacher is really unique and brings something wonderful into my life with each class. It's amazing how much you don't realize you miss being a student until you're one again! I absolutely love college, even my math class! (Those of you who don't know I've had a particular passion for disliking math in previous years.) So I'm taking American Heritage (love American history!), morning Beginners Ballet, Elementary Algebra, Into. to Writing, and Personal Health.
On another note that relates to the previous entry, Boston has officially applied to the Public Relations Program at BYU! He could use your prayers that he'll make it in right now! I feel confident that he will be accepted with flying colors, but he would really appreciate the extra prayers either way :)
In-N-Out is still great. I'm pretty much only working 10 hrs/week since I'm going to school full-time, which I'm completely fine with (I want to keep on top of my classes). boston is also still at BYU Independent Studies, and things are still going really well for him there.
With the new year and everyone setting goals, Boston and I will probably be setting some new ones tomorrow for Family Home Evening, so I'll go ahead and post that once we've come to a consensus for that goal for 2010. We're looking forward to a year of progression, joys, challenges, and building! We wish you all the best for accomplishing your goals for 2010!



p.s. i LOVE your music!! i can't believe you have linkin park in there with all the sweet beautifuls! i love you so much, you're such a good example to me of finding balance
ReplyDelete