Friday, December 11, 2009

THANK YOU, PRSSA, Vegas and I-N-O

I wanted to give a very sincere thanks to everyone who has prayed for and helped along the job-search find for Boston. Although he didn't receive the MTC job, he's just started training at the BYU Independent Studies office on campus! This means that he will NOT have to work at 3a.m. like he did last year, and we feel so blessed for that! Thank you for all of your prayers and support during the struggle to find him a place of work! He is really liking his new job and is doing exceptionally well! He even got a free cordless mouse for the computer at an office meeting for answering a question right!
On a second note of good tidings, Boston has some other good news!! He's been a member of PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) for several months now in preparation for applying to the Public Relations program at BYU. PRSSA is a nationwide group that helps to engage all Public Relations majors into their field of study. Boston has particularly become active in PRSSA to excel as much as he can in his future major. Well, as most of the PRSSA presidency at BYU is going to be graduating soon , this left several vacancies for the new-comers to fill, including President and VP. Boston was voted, by his peers and fellow students, as the PRSSA Vice President at BYU! I am so happy for him-never doubted for a second that he would get it! He starts and applies for the program this January :)

It was really awesome to see all of the Verons a few weeks ago! Since I-N-O hadn't opened yet and Boston didn't have his job at the time, we were really blessed to be able to go down last minute and see the fam for a few days at Gabe and Lacey's new place in North Las Vegas! I don't remember the last time we were all together like that- of course it was a blast to play games, cook, talk and be together! Gabe and Lacey's place is also SUPER CUTE- good going you guys!

In-N-Out is going really well, too! So far I've seen Jas, Cigi, Elissa, Gavi, Boston, and Uncle Ron there! But that means that everyone else still has to come! I wouldn't recommend the weekends! But try weekdays (Mon-Thurs) at about 3p.m., you should get in and out of there pretty quickly at that time (get it? In-N-Out...? Ha... Ha...) I love my job though!

That pretty much sums up most of the past few weeks! Thanks for reading!




1 comment:

  1. yay for the new post! Love u guys and Congrats to Boston! and to JESS!! You look so cute with you in-n-out hat!!

    ReplyDelete