I am not one to easily jump into things, especially when it comes to health. I am skeptical of most products, as we should all be. However, I am convinced that I've found exactly the kinds of things I've been praying to find, and they're through a company called Melaleuca. I want to have safe and inexpensive cleaners that last and which I can use around my future kids, vitamins that give me the real energy I need to last through the day because I usually get pooped out by 3pm, and a way to earn extra income without getting into a dumb scam where they lie to you about the benefits. Well, I've found what I'm looking for, and I want to share it with YOU! Not to mention, you'll be saving our earth if you switch to Melaleuca!
Please ask me about Melaleuca, The Wellness Company where natural, environmental friendly products come right to your door. The difference between other membership-oriented stores, like Costco, and Melaleuca: you can receive a monthly income through Melaleuca! The difference between Melaleuca and something like Mary-Kay: Melaleuca is based on natural ingredients and is NOT a multi-level market company, and certainly not a scam. Only the best products for your home and family come from Melaleuca!
Here is a list of only some of the 350+ products:
-Renew: lotion to help heal eczema and psoriasis, dry/cracked hands, replace diaper rash ointment, outperforms Eucerin, absrobs immediately (not greasy feeling hands), and more!
- Oliga: multivitamin that is 10 X's more absorbable to your body than Centrum and other leading vitamin brands
-Tub & Tile cleaner: Made from citric acid; no abrasives, chlorine bleach, or caustic chemicals. Up to half the price of Lime Away.
Of course, this doesn't explain nearly everything that Melaleuca is about. there is no way for me to tell you how amazing this company is through a brief blog post. so please let me know that you want to know more about Melaleuca. It's about wellness: personal wellness, financial wellness, physical wellness, and environmental wellness. Melaleuca firmly supports its founding Mission Statement of "Enhancing the lives of those we touch by helping people reach their goals."



No comments:
Post a Comment